Conformable Non Slip Adhesive Treads & Tapes
UK Mainland Delivery just £8.95*
*some postcode & product exclusions apply, delivery charges are applied during checkout
Conformable Rolls & Treads
Premium grade anti-slip adhesive treads & tapes designed for patterned and irregular surfaces
- Coarse silicon-carbide grit surface delivers a high performance yet extremely cost-effective safety solution
- Aluminium foil backing enables application to patterned surfaces, diamond tread plates, rungs, bends, radius corners and other raised surfaces
- Powerful adhesive technology is resistant to most chemicals and fluids for excellent longevity
- Our TALON™ anti-slip treads are suitable for a wide range of applications both indoors and out
- Easily cut with scissors or a stanley knife & can be applied in minutes for an immediate anti-slip solution
- Use the drop down boxes to confirm colour & either Roll format or ready cut treads
- do it once and do it right
For the 'best value' solution, choose high quality TALON™ treads & follow our installation guidance below
TALON™ Conformable Treads
Anti-Slip Treads should be applied to clean, dry and relatively smooth surfaces. Dusty, soiled and porous surfaces should be thoroughly cleaned and prepared with anti-slip floor primer to ensure the best adhesion and ultimately product longevity. Edge sealer is also recommended for best results to prevent water / chemical ingress.
Application is best carried out when the ambient temperature is above 10oC. We recommend the use of a seam roller to apply even pressure to achieve the required 'tack' / initial adhesion. Products can be walked on immediately. Adhesive bond reaches full strength after 24 hours.
Our Treads have good levels of conformability and can be applied to patterned / diamond tread surfaces and stair plates. A rubber mallet should be used to help form the tape to the surface.
|Delivery||Next Day Delivery|