Anti-Slip Floor Primer (1 litre Tin)
UK Mainland Delivery just £7.95*
*some postcode & product exclusions apply, delivery charges are applied during checkout
1 litre Tin Floor Primer
Get the best from your anti-slip tapes & treads
- Installation / application of your adhesive anti-slip products is quick and easy
- Proper cleaning and preparation of the floor or substrate surface will ensure the best adhesion and longevity of your purchase
- Our primer can be used to prepare wood, concrete, stone and other porous surfaces
- Simply brush on primer to clean and dry surfaces
- Primer air-dries quite quickly on dry, bright days and your anti-slip tape can be applied once the primer is dry to the touch
- Primer dries with a light yellow / brown tinge, so masking off is recommended for the best finish
- Download safety data sheet
Each tin (1 litre) will cover approximately 5m2
Anti-Slip Tapes and Treads should be applied to clean, dry and relatively smooth surfaces. Dusty, soiled and porous surfaces should be thoroughly cleaned and prepared with anti-slip floor primer to ensure the best adhesion and ultimately product longevity. Edge sealer is also recommended for best results to prevent water / chemical ingress.
Application is best carried out when the ambient temperature is above 10oC. We recommend the use of a seam roller to apply even pressure to achieve the required 'tack' / initial adhesion. Products can be walked on immediately. Adhesive bond reaches full strength after 24 hours.
Our Tapes & Treads have good levels of conformability and can be applied to patterned / diamond tread surfaces and stair plates. A rubber mallet should be used to help form the tape to the surface.
|Delivery||Next Day Delivery|