COSHH Yellow Hazardous / Flammable Storage Cabinets - 1829x915x457mm (HxWxD)
UK Mainland Delivery just £7.95*
*some postcode & product exclusions apply, delivery charges are applied during checkout
6FT DSEAR & HSG51 Compliant Cabinets
A genuinely top-notch, UK manufactured product supplied with a Certificate of Conformity
- With a fully welded, heavy-duty steel construction that you'll benefit from for many years to come - you won't find any rivets or spot welding in this solid custodian of workshop safety!
- There are 7 cabinet heights to choose from, with this 6ft tall being our best-seller
- Buy wisely. Know what you’re getting for your money and discover why Cabtek Cabinets provide you with quality, peace of mind and excellent value for money - here's a quick help
- Not all cabinets are made the same way. You'll be glad you took a moment to read our FAQ’s (below) for important considerations about sumps and shelves and to help you get the right product for your requirements
- Finished inside and out using high grade epoxy-polyester powder coating process for excellent durability
- You can adjust the fully welded shelves in 25mm increments so you can store your different sized containers and they'll act as spill trays to catch any smaller spills too
- Our cabinet base features a fully-welded, non-removable 50 litre built-in sump for the safe collection of any spillages
- Top tip. If you are comparing other cabinets, check the style and the capacity of the sump and consider this as part of your risk assessment
- All doors are reinforced and close-fitting with 2-point locking and metal handles (2 x keys supplied)
- Supplied fully assembled with flammable liquid warning labels
- Shelves have a UDL / Safe load of 50kg - 3 shelves included with this cabinet
If you have a product or delivery question? Please don’t hesitate to call us on 0800 043 0161 for assistance or to place your order over the phone. We’re ready to help you now.
Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets
Our range of Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets comply with all current standards and are built to last. They offer safety compliance and value, without compromising on product quality. Here's how they measure up.
- Seams and joints are fully welded throughout (not flat pack produced and rivited like inferior products)
- All joints at corners are free from openings or gaps
- Doors are reinforced to prevent distortion and to withstand the knocks and bumps of regular use
- Doors / lids are close-fitting to the frame, securely sealing the unit when in closed position
- Materials used provide a fire resistance of 30 minutes
- All materials have a melting point greater than 750 degrees celcius
- Cabinets supplied with Flammable Liquid warning labels
All our Flammable / Hazardous Substance / COSHH / Acid / Pesticide cabinets meet the performance requirements of DSEAR ACoP L136 paragraphs 94-96 along with appendices A & B and paragraph 104.
All cabinets and bins comply to HSG51 Storage of Flammable Liquids guidance. Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquid Gases Regulations, section 5 (1.D) and the guide to regulation No.5 (17), together with the factory Inspectorates Certificate of Approval No.1 parts 3 and 4.
All materials used in manufacture are in accordance with BS476 parts 20 and 22 to achieve a 30 minute fire-resisting structure.
|Delivery||Delivery 1 week|
|Standard||Manufactured to comply with Flammable & LPG Regulation 1972, HSG51 and DSEAR|
|Sump Capacity||50 Litre|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||Varies - see table above|
|Weight||6ft Cabinet is 72kg|
|Type||Floor Standing Cabinets|