Tall Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets - 1829x915x457mm (HxWxD)
UK Mainland Delivery Just £6.95
*excludes highlands & islands, call for a competitive quote for these locations
DSEAR & HSG51 Compliant Cabinets 6ft High / 2 Door / 3 Shelves
- Durable construction from 18 & 20 guage steel with fully welded seams throughout
- Download our useful PDF with even more reasons to choose Cabtek Cabinets from SafetyBuyer
- Not all cabinets are made equal - Certificate of Conformity shipped with each order
- Finished yellow using high grade epoxy-polyester powder coating process for excellent durability
- Fully welded shelves are adjustable in 25mm increments & designed to act as spill trays for minor spillages
- Cabinet base includes a 50 litre built-in sump for the safe collection of spillages
- All doors are reinforced and close-fitting with 2-point locking and metal handles (2 x keys supplied)
- Supplied fully assembled with flammable liquid warning labels
- Shelves have a UDL / Safe load of 50kg, additional shelves available, scroll down to add to cart
- Only £6.95 delivery per order* surcharges apply to BT, DD, PH, KW, AB, PO30-36, IM, HS, ZE added during checkout
- Why not add one of our great value spill kits to your order for peace of mind and preparedness
See our VIDEO below for a closer look
And don't forget to read the FAQ's on the tab below
Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets
Our range of Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets comply with all current standards and are built to last. They offer safety compliance and value, without compromising on product quality. Here's how they measure up.
- Seams and joints are fully welded throughout (not flat pack produced and rivited like inferior products)
- All joints at corners are free from openings or gaps
- Doors are reinforced to prevent distortion and to withstand the knocks and bumps of regular use
- Doors / lids are close-fitting to the frame, securely sealing the unit when in closed position
- Materials used provide a fire resistance of 30 minutes
- All materials have a melting point greater than 750 degrees celcius
- Cabinets supplied with Flammable Liquid warning labels
All our Flammable / Hazardous Substance / COSHH / Acid / Pesticide cabinets meet the performance requirements of DSEAR ACoP L136 paragraphs 94-96 along with appendices A & B and paragraph 104.
All cabinets and bins comply to HSG51 Storage of Flammable Liquids guidance. Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquid Gases Regulations, section 5 (1.D) and the guide to regulation No.5 (17), together with the factory Inspectorates Certificate of Approval No.1 parts 3 and 4.
All materials used in manufacture are in accordance with BS476 parts 20 and 22 to achieve a 30 minute fire-resisting structure.
|Delivery||Delivery 1 week|
|Standard||Manufactured to comply with Flammable & LPG Regulation 1972, HSG51 and DSEAR|
|Sump Capacity||50 Litre|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||Varies - see table above|
|Weight||6ft Cabinet is 72kg|
|Type||Floor Standing Cabinets|
If you click on the description tab, next to the specification & FAQ tab, you'll see a table of information showing the number of shelves included with each cabinet. For example, our best selling 6ft hazardous substance cabinet is supplied with 3 shelves. Additional shelves can be ordered.
You can easily alter the position of your shelves, just by moving the shelving clips in 25mm increments.
Did you know? Our shelves are fully welded (not folded) so they should be positioned in your cabinet lip side up, as they'll work as a drip tray to catch minor spills and drips from dropping onto the shelves below.