Black & Yellow Anti Slip Self-adhesive Tape
UK Mainland Delivery just £8.95*
*some postcode & product exclusions apply, delivery charges are applied during checkout
Anti-Slip Hazard Tape
Premium grade anti-slip tape providing a high-traction surface for steps, ramps & walkways
- Coarse silicon-carbide grit surface delivers a high performance yet extremely cost-effective safety solution
- Powerful adhesive technology is resistant to most chemicals and fluids for excellent longevity
- Our TALON™ anti-slip tapes are suitable for a wide range of applications both indoors and out
- Easily cut with scissors or a stanley knife & can be applied in minutes for an immediate anti-slip solution
- See other roll widths and colour options below
- do it once and do it right
For the 'best value' solution, choose high quality TALON™ tapes & follow our installation guidance below
TALON™18.3m long Black & Yellow Hazard Anti-slip Tape
Anti-Slip Tapes and Treads should be applied to clean, dry and relatively smooth surfaces. Dusty, soiled and porous surfaces should be thoroughly cleaned and prepared with anti-slip floor primer to ensure the best adhesion and ultimately product longevity. Edge sealer is also recommended for best results to prevent water / chemical ingress.
Application is best carried out when the ambient temperature is above 10oC. We recommend the use of a seam roller to apply even pressure to achieve the required 'tack' / initial adhesion. Products can be walked on immediately. Adhesive bond reaches full strength after 24 hours.
Our Tapes & Treads have good levels of conformability and can be applied to patterned / diamond tread surfaces and stair plates. A rubber mallet should be used to help form the tape to the surface.
Installation notes are for general advice only. Please contact us for specific advice about your intended application. Check out our SafetyBuyer blog for more installation tips.
|Delivery||Next Day Delivery|
|Colour||Black / Yellow|