Tall COSHH Storage Cabinet - 1829x915x457mm (HxWxD)
UK Mainland Delivery just £8.95*
*some postcode & product exclusions apply, delivery charges are applied during checkout
Tall CoSHH Cabinets
High quality, excellent value and with quick delivery
- This Cabtek Cabinet has a 50 Litre fully welded sump and it 'Really Matters'. It protects your assets.
- Not all cabinets are the same. We encourage you to watch our video (below) and see why. Dig a little deeper and buy with confidence.
- Durable construction from 18 & 20 gauge steel with fully welded seams throughout (not riveted like inferior products)
- Download our useful PDF with even more reasons to choose Cabtek Cabinets from SafetyBuyer
- Meets or exceeds all relevant standards including DSEAR & HSG51 (details below)
- Finished grey using high grade epoxy-polyester powder coating process for excellent durability
- Shelves (3 included) are adjustable in 25mm increments & designed to act as a spill trays for minor spillages
- Cabinet base includes a 50 litre built-in sump for the safe collection of spillages
- All doors are reinforced and close-fitting with 2-point locking and metal handles (2 x keys supplied)
High Quality CoSHH Cabinets
Our range of COSHH Cabinets complies with all current standards and is built to last. These cabinets offer safety compliance and value, without compromising on product quality. When you need a storage solution for substances hazardous to health, there is no better choice than the tall COSHH hazardous storage cabinets available at SafetyBuyer.com.
If your business's daily operations require hazardous substances, you must provide secure storage that meets COSHH standards. Handling and storing hazardous substances increases the risk of harm to those at the workplace, so you must provide suitable and safe storage to comply with health and safety regulations.
The tall COSHH cabinets offered by SafetyBuyer.com meet all the necessary standards for a secure storage facility, ensuring that any substances hazardous to health are stored safely in your workplace. Our reputation as a leading provider of hazardous storage cabinets stems from our longstanding expertise in the area of dangerous substances. When you shop with SafetyBuyer, you can enjoy peace of mind that your hazardous materials will be stored safely in a cabinet that does not compromise on cost efficiency.
The control of substances hazardous to health is where we excel. If you need a hazardous substance cabinet with a large storage capacity, there is no better choice than the tall COSHH storage cabinet.
Here is why...
- Seams and joints are fully welded throughout (not flat pack-produced and riveted like inferior products)
- All joints at corners are free from openings or gaps
- Doors are reinforced to prevent distortion and to withstand the knocks and bumps of regular use
- Doors/lids are close-fitting to the frame, securely sealing the unit when in a closed position
- Materials used provide fire resistance for up to 30 minutes
- All materials have a melting point greater than 750 degrees Celsius
- Cabinets are supplied with Harmful and Irritant warning labels
All our Flammable/Hazardous Substance/Acid/Pesticide/COSHH cabinets meet the performance requirements of DESEAR ACoP L136 paragraphs 94-96, along with appendices A & B and paragraph 104.
All COSHH cabinets and bins comply with HSG51 Storage of Flammable Liquids guidance, Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquid Gases Regulations, section 5(1.D) and the guide to regulation No. 5(17), together with the factory Inspectorates Certificate of Approval No.1 parts 3 and 4.
All materials used in manufacture are in accordance with BS476 parts 20 and 22 to achieve 30 minutes of fire resistance.
|Delivery||Delivery 1 week|
|Standard||Manufactured to comply with Flammable & LPG Regulation 1972, HSG51 and DSEAR|
|Sump Capacity||50 Litre|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3 (adjustable) max safe load 50Kg per shelf|
|Type||Floor Standing Cabinets|