Tall COSHH Storage Cabinet - 1829x915x457mm (HxWxD)
UK Mainland Delivery just £6.95*
*some postcode & product exclusions apply, delivery charges are applied during checkout
Tall CoSHH Cabinets
Excellent quality and value & with quick delivery
- Durable construction from 18 & 20 gauge steel with fully welded seams throughout (not riveted like inferior products)
- Download our useful PDF with even more reasons to choose Cabtek Cabinets from SafetyBuyer
- Meets or exceeds all relevant standards including DSEAR & HSG51 (details below)
- Finished grey using high grade epoxy-polyester powder coating process for excellent durability
- Shelves (3 included) are adjustable in 25mm increments & designed to act as a spill trays for minor spillages
- Cabinet base includes a 50 litre built-in sump for the safe collection of spillages
- All doors are reinforced and close-fitting with 2-point locking and metal handles (2 x keys supplied)
High Quality CoSHH Cabinets
Our range of COSHH Cabinets comply with all current standards and are built to last. They offer safety compliance and value, without compromising on product quality.
- Seams and joints are fully welded throughout (not flat pack produced and rivited like inferior products)
- All joints at corners are free from openings or gaps
- Doors are reinforced to prevent distortion and to withstand the knocks and bumps of regular use
- Doors / lids are close-fitting to the frame, securely sealing the unit when in closed position
- Materials used provide a fire resistance of 30 minutes
- All materials have a melting point greater than 750 degrees celcius
- Cabinets supplied with Harmful and Irritant warning labels
All our Flammable / Hazardous Substance / COSHH / Acid / Pesticide cabinets meet the performance requirements of DESEAR ACoP L136 paragraphs 94-96 along with appendices A & B and paragraph 104.
All cabinets and bins comply to HSG51 Storage of Flammable Liquids guidance. Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquid Gases Regulations, section 5(1.D) and the guide to regulation No.5(17), together with the factory Inspectorates Certificate of Approval No.1 parts 3 and 4.
All materials used in manufacture are in accordance with BS476 parts 20 and 22 to achieve a 30 minute fire-resisting structure.
|Delivery||Delivery 1 week|
|Standard||Manufactured to comply with Flammable & LPG Regulation 1972, HSG51 and DSEAR|
|Sump Capacity||50 Litre|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3 (adjustable) max safe load 50Kg per shelf|
|Type||Floor Standing Cabinets|