12 Pairs - Deltaplus Venicut52 Cut Level 5 Latex Coated Gripper Gloves
UK Mainland Delivery just £6.95*
*some postcode & product exclusions apply, delivery charges are applied during checkout
Venicut52 Cut Level 5 Gloves
Get's a high 5 for maximum cut protection and extra marks for outstanding grip
- High performance polyethylene fibre with latex coating to palm and fingertips
- Provides maximum (level 5) cut protection and level 4 abrasion protection to EN388
- Anti-slip textured latext provides excellent dry and wet grip
- Knitted elasticated wrist for secure fit
- With additional thermal risk protection from contact heat up to 300°C
Also highly resistant to perforation and tears, and meets EN420:2003 dexterity test
Deltaplus Venicut52 Level 5 Cut Resistant Latex Coated Gloves
Did you know?
Level 5 cut protection provides twice as much blade cut resistance than level 4 certified gloves - worth keeping in mind when comparing the relatively small difference in price points between our cut level 5 and cut level 4 gloves.
Also, safety gloves with level 4 abrasion resistance provide 4 times more durability than gloves with level 3 abrasion to EN388.
|Delivery||Delivery 1-2 days|
|Material||High performance knitted TAEKI (polyethylene fibre) with latex coating on palm and fingertips|
|Features||Knitted elasticated cuffs for secure fit|
|EN388 Mechanical Performance||Approvals | Abrasion 4 | Blade Cut 5 | Tear 4 | Puncture 2 ||
|EN374 Standard (Resistance to chemicals & micro-organisms)||-|
|EN407 Thermal Hazards (Hot and cold)||EN407 Approved with a performance index of X,2,X,X,X,X|
|Brand||Delta Plus - Venitex|