Deltaplus Venicut41 Cut-Resistant (Level 4) Nitrile Coated Gloves
UK Mainland Delivery just £6.95*
*some postcode & product exclusions apply, delivery charges are applied during checkout
Deltaplus Venicut41 Nitrile Coated Gloves
Scores 16 out 17 for mechanical protection and always get's a grip in greasy conditions
- Cut resistant polyethylene fibre with nitrile coating to palm and fingers
- Provides superior protection and grip in oily and greasy environments
- Scores top marks for abrasion, tear and punture protection and 4 out of 5 for cut protection to EN388
- Anatomically designed and comfortable - will retain shape and is washable and quick-drying
- Available in 4 sizes, including size 7 (small)
- Sold in Pairs
In sporting terms, it's a bit of a Jessica Ennis, Daley Thompson or a Botham! - take your pick for a brilliant all-rounder!
Did you know?
Safety gloves with level 4 abrasion resistance provide 4 times more durability than gloves with level 3 abrasion to EN388. Worth keeping in mind when comparing the relatively small difference in price points between gloves with level 4 & level 3 abrasion credentials!
|Delivery||Delivery 1-2 days|
|Material||High performance knitted TAEKI (polyethylene fibre) with nitrile coating on palm and fingertips|
|Features||Knitted elasticated cuffs for secure fit|
|EN388 Mechanical Performance||Approvals | Abrasion 4 | Blade Cut 4 | Tear 4 | Puncture 4 ||
|EN374 Standard (Resistance to chemicals & micro-organisms)||-|
|EN407 Thermal Hazards (Hot and cold)||-|
|Application||Heavy Industrial, Cut Resistant, Oily Environments|
|Brand||Delta Plus - Venitex|