STI 6255 Mini Theft Stopper Alarms
- Buy 10 for £29.94 £24.95 each and save 4%
UK Mainland Delivery just £6.95*
*some postcode & product exclusions apply, delivery charges are applied during checkout
STI 6255 Mini Theft Stopper
Prevents the theft and misuse of equipment stored in cabinets (and much more too)
- A versatile 'stopper alarm' measuring only 83mm wide, with an ear piercing 95dB alarm
- Does not interfere with use of protected equipment
- Supplied with a magnetic reed switch for alarming cabinet doors and with additional steel contact clip to alarm freestanding equipment
- Cable length 1m
- Put a STOP to essential items of equipment from being stolen, moved or misused
- Tough ABS construction, supplied with 9 VDC alkaline battery
- Deactivation pin provided for use by authorised personnel
- 3 minute auto-reset after alarm activation
Cost-effective, easy to install - and it really works!
STI Mini Theft Stopper (Model 6255)
Here's how the 'mini theft stopper' can quickly repay your purchase price
For cabinets housing fire extinguishers, fire hoses or sprinkler shut off valves etc:
The mini theft stopper is mounted next to the door or in the cabinet and its reed switch unit is mounted in the door jam. The matching magnet block is mounted on the door in close proximity. When the door is open the device emits an 95dB warning alarm.
For free-standing extinguishers or equipment:
The mini theft stopper comes with a special clip that can be used in several ways. An extinguisher's pull pin may be threaded through the holes in both prongs of the clip. The clip is then held in place by the extinguisher's seal and when the seal is broken to use the extinguisher, the alarm sounds. The steel clip can also be placed under any type of equipment. When lifted, the alarm immediately emits a 95dB warning alarm.
|Delivery||Next Day Delivery|