Mapeflex PU45 FT High Bonding Polyurethane Adhesive & Sealant 300ml Cartridge
- Buy 12 for £11.39 £9.49 each and save 5%
UK Mainland Delivery just £8.95*
*some postcode & product exclusions apply, delivery charges are applied during checkout
300ml Mapeflex PU45 FT
Ideal solution for fast & effective installation of stair nosings, treads & GRP panels
- Multipurpose polyurethane-based sealant and adhesive can be used to bond most building materials, including;
- Cement & cement based products, cellular concrete, bricks, steel, aluminium, glass, mirrors, gypsum, wood & wood-based materials, ceramics, acrylic, polycarbonate and GRP fibreglass products
- Quick & easy to apply with high bonding and rapid-hardening properties
- Solvent-free with EC1 R certification for 'extremely low' levels of VOCs
- Do not apply if the temperature is below +5oC
- Consumption is typically 12 linear metres per 300ml cartridge when using a 5mm x 5mm bead
- When used as an adhesive consumption will depend on the formation of a bead or spot-application
Price per 300ml cartridge.
MAPEI Mapeflex PU45 FT
- Recommended application temperature range +5oC to +35oC
- Dust dry in one hour
- Final setting after 24 hours (per 3mm of thickness)
- In service temperature -40oC to +70oC
Download the Mapeflex PU45 FT datasheet for further information.
And here's the SDS Safety Data Sheet for Mapeflex PU45 FT
A multi-purpose, rapid-hardening sealant and adhesive, suitable for both internal and external applications. Uses include sealing cracks, fixing gripper, door trims, stair nosings and skirting boards. Also suitable for sealing joints, including those subject to traffic.
|Next Day Delivery
|High Bonding Adhesive & Sealant