Howler Site Alert RF Wireless Alarm System
UK Mainland Delivery just £6.95*
*some postcode & product exclusions apply, delivery charges are applied during checkout
Howler Wireless Site Alert
Feature-rich & easy to install wireless alarm system
- Wirelessly link up to 30 subsidiary units to a master unit for a fast, convenient and cable-free system installation
- Weatherproof construction is suitable for indoor & outdoor applications
- Activating any unit will trigger all connected units to emit a powerful 100dB alarm siren with strobe warning
- Alarm deactivation by pressing the button on any unit 3 times in succession
- Wireless range is up to 1km in open air. For indoor use we suggest subsidiary units be installed within a 50m radius of the master unit – or within 5 to 7 storeys when covering stairwells.
- Features low battery and disconnection LED warnings for simple monitoring and added peace of mind
- Each unit requires 3No. C size & 1No PP3 9v batteries (supplied) for a quick and easy installation
See below for further information or call us on 0800 043 0161 for help & advice
Howler Wireless Site Alert with 100dB Siren & Strobe
This easy to deploy system does not require a sophisticated control panel - a master unit is simply required for each system installation, which can be used to link up to 30 subsidiary units.
There's an automatic battery monitoring function on each unit and a visual warning is given when the batteries need replacing. The system also provides continuous fault monitoring to look for any units that have lost their wireless connection, again via a clear LED warning signal.
Simply press any unit to trigger the system-wide alarm & strobe alert. Pressing any unit 3 times in succession will slience the alarms.
Master units have 8 frequency chanels, allowing you to install up to 8 systems in close proximity or for more complex building projects / works.
Step-by-step user instructions are supplied with your order and a careful read through will guide anyone with basic DIY skills to quickly get to grips and install the site alert system. A PDF version of the user guide is available on request if you want to plan ahead - just give us a call or email us email@example.com
Please call us on 0800 043 0161 for further technical information & general advice before and after you order.
|Delivery||Next Day Delivery|
|Interlinkable||Up to 31 units - RF Wireless|
|Outdoor Use||Yes - IP65|