Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets
Our range of Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets comply with all current standards and are built to last. They offer safety compliance and value, without compromising on product quality. Here's how they measure up.
- Seams and joints are fully welded throughout (not flat pack produced and rivited like inferior products)
- All joints at corners are free from openings or gaps
- Doors are reinforced to prevent distortion and to withstand the knocks and bumps of regular use
- Doors / lids are close-fitting to the frame, securely sealing the unit when in closed position
- Materials used provide a fire resistance of 30 minutes
- All materials have a melting point greater than 750 degrees celcius
- Cabinets supplied with Flammable Liquid warning labels
All our Flammable / Hazardous Substance / COSHH / Acid / Pesticide cabinets meet the performance requirements of DSEAR ACoP L136 paragraphs 94-96 along with appendices A & B and paragraph 104.
All cabinets and bins comply to HSG51 Storage of Flammable Liquids guidance. Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquid Gases Regulations, section 5(1.D) and the guide to regulation No.5(17), together with the factory Inspectorates Certificate of Approval No.1 parts 3 and 4.
All materials used in manufacture are in accordance with BS476 parts 20 and 22 to achieve a 30 minute fire-resisting structure.