12 Pairs - Deltaplus NI155 Heavyweight Nitrile Fully Coated Knitwrist Gloves
- Buy 5 for £27.54 £22.95 each and save 4%
- Buy 10 for £26.34 £21.95 each and save 8%
UK Mainland Delivery just £6.95*
*some postcode & product exclusions apply, delivery charges are applied during checkout
Deltaplus Venitex NI155
100% nitrile coated for excellent grip and durability
- Ideal choice for safe handling of mechanical parts in oliy and greasy environments
- Provides maximum level of protection from abrasion risks and good cut resistance to EN388
- Comfortable cotton support lining is double-dipped in nitrile coating for excellent grip and long service life
- Also resistant to perforation and tears, and provides good dexterity to EN420:2003
Loads of protection & durability for under £2 per pair - as low as £1.83!
Did you know?
Safety gloves with level 4 abrasion resistance provide 4 times more durability than gloves with level 3 abrasion to EN388. Worth keeping in mind when comparing the relatively small difference in price points between gloves with level 4 & level 3 abrasion credentials!
|Delivery||Delivery 1-2 days|
|Material||Double-dipped Nitrile on cotton jersey lining|
|Features||Knitted elasticated cuffs for secure fit|
|Thickness||1.4 - 1.6mm|
|EN388 Mechanical Performance||Approvals | Abrasion 4 | Blade Cut 2 | Tear 1 | Puncture 1 ||
|EN374 Standard (Resistance to chemicals & micro-organisms)||-|
|EN407 Thermal Hazards (Hot and cold)||-|
|Application||Heavy Industrial, Oily Environments|
|Brand||Delta Plus - Venitex|